About Dubai Computer Group
Dubai Computer Group:
The Premier Association of IT Channels in Dubai.
Dubai Computer Group (DCG) was founded in August 2007 to represent the interests of the computer Industry in the city of Dubai. Today It has grown to represent over 200 IT companies comprising of IT Distributors, Resellers, System Integrators, Software & Networking Companies.
DCG is run by an elected Board of Directors & has a fully equipped office with an Executive Secretary running the daily affairs of the association.
DCG aims to bridge the gap between hardware & software manufacturers and dealers, uniting them, helping forge new trade alliances forming an invaluable network in the industry. In an area where information is at premium, DCG is helping provide access to all information regarding computers, peripherals, spares, software, and service & skill up-gradation.
DCG provides a platform where diverse subjects such as Custom duty laws, new technologies, business trends, , service issues, Credit concerns, Standard Payment terms etc.
Aims & Objectives :
DCG brings together computers & IT entrepreneurs with certain common Minimum objectives and aims to provide recognition to Dubai IT trade under umbrella of Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
• Raise Image of Dubai in Global IT Business
• Raise Core Competency levels of Dubai IT Traders.
• Raise Standards of Services and Ethical Conduct.
• Explore new avenues and regions for Growth of IT Business from Dubai.
• To provide reorganization for the Dubai IT trade under the umbrella of DCCI.
• To address the issue of fake and remarked Products are being imported into Dubai and work towards creating better Image of IT Companies in Dubai in the overseas markets.
• To create standards in pricing for the IT Services and increase the quality of services.
• To enhance the image of Dubai IT Companies in the International Markets.
• To work towards developing Dubai as an IT manufacturing base in the region apart from the leading trading hub.
• To utilize our Technical knowledge and Education to educate and train the society in general.
• To bring the Dubai IT Industry at par with the leading IT hubs of the world like USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India and make Dubai as a Silicon Valley of the MENA Region.
• Work towards other objectives in line with the Dubai Chamber’s Vision.
a) To foster fellowship amongst all trade members & community
b) To represent issues pertaining to various policies of various
c) To be able to arbitrate for issues arising within members
d) To be able to impart new directions in business
e) To meet the above objective many programmes have been rolled out in the past.